Saturday, May 9, 2009

tango lesson 1


we rolled down the hill around 10:00am after breakfast of oatmeal with apples and papaya, cinnamen with water. Hold on girls and guys, we went to a tango lesson with doug in a local gym. Pictures will follow. yes, he was a very good teacher and we learned 9 steps.

then we went to town and bought fabric to make some tango skirts for class next sat.

We have to practice 2 hours this week.

More shopping for clothes in town then back for dinner

frest salad

qoia, black beans, salad and mexican native fruit for dessert

I didnt tell you we had a cup of coffee at 5

I cant wait for my next tango lesson

1 comment:

  1. I love to dance: I think I need to spend winters in Z!

    I adore the picture....are you painting me a good painting for my condo???

    ReplyDelete